- Strategic Search Behavior
- Firm Learning
- International Strategy
- Chinese and Indian Business Environments
- Agent-based Modeling
- Applied Evolutionary Computation
Areas of Instruction
- Corporate Strategy
- International Business
- Computational Research Methods
- Ph.D. in Management, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- B.A. in Economics (Honors), Swarthmore College
Research & Publications
Dr. Tracy’s research interests focus on algorithmic representations of strategic search behavior. He is also interested in international strategy, with a focus on China, India, and the U.S. He has won several awards for his research including: the Most Promising Paper in Behavioral Strategy (AOM 2011), the Best Paper Award (AGCETI 2010), and the Excellent Paper Award (AIE 2008). Dr. Tracy was also a finalist for the Douglas Nigh Memorial Best Paper Award (AOM 2009).
Dr. Tracy received the Lally School's Epsilon Delta Sigma Outstanding Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching in both 2012 and again in 2013.
More details on Professor Tracy’s research and previous experience can be found on his personal website.