You are here
Applying to Lally
Lally Graduate Program applicants apply to either the MBA or individual M.S. programs. Our holistic admission process considers many factors, so we encourage you to submit all application components on time for careful consideration.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis with three different application deadlines.
|Application Deadline / Notification Date / Scholarship Notification|
|Round 1||December 1, 2017 / Notification by February 1, 2018 / Scholarship Notification by February 2, 2018|
|Round 2||January 15, 2018 / Notification by March 15, 2018 / Scholarship Notification by March 16, 2018|
|Round 3||March 1, 2018 / Notification by April 15, 2018 / Scholarship Notification by April 16, 2018|
|Round 4||April 15, 2018 / Notification by May 15, 2018 / Scholarship Notification by May 16, 2018|
Application Requirements (submit application)
The following materials must be submitted via the online application:
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75.
- Statement of Goals
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.
The following materials may be uploaded via the online application and used for review purposes only:
- Copies of official test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE)
- Copies of official transcripts and evidence of degrees earned, in English and in the native language, of all post-secondary education (including transcript keys)
- Copy of your passport (international students only)
If admitted, the following materials must be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions Office*:
- Official transcripts and evidence of degrees earned, in English and the native language, of all post-secondary education.
- Official GRE, GRE Subject tests or GMAT scores.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants.
*Please note: The Rensselaer Success Indicator substitutes for GMAT for applicants with three or more years of work experience. Please contact LallyMBA@rpi.edu or LallyMS@rpi.edu to arrange the substitution.
Interview by Invitation
Interviews are extended by invitation only.