You are here
Applying to Lally
Lally Graduate Program applicants apply to either the MBA or individual M.S. programs. Our holistic admission process considers many factors, so we encourage you to submit all application components on time for careful consideration.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at (518) 276-6565 or email@example.com.
|Round||Application Deadline / Notification Date|
|Round 1 (Priority)||January 15, 2019 / Notification by February 15, 2019|
|Round 2||February 15, 2019 / Notification by March 15, 2019|
|Round 3||April 15, 2019 / Notification by May 15, 2019|
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis with three different application deadlines for the MBA/M.S. programs.
|Round 1||February 15, 2019|
|International students are strongly encouraged to apply in the two early rounds, Round 1 or Round 2.|
|Interviews are offered by invitation only.|
|Lally only offers Fall entry terms.|
Application Requirements (submit application)
The following materials must be submitted via the online application:
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75
- Statement of Goals
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
The following materials may be uploaded via the online application and used for review purposes only:
- Copies of official test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE)
- Copies of official transcripts and evidence of degrees earned, in English and in the native language, of all post-secondary education (including transcript keys)
- Copy of your passport (international students only)
If admitted, the following materials must be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions Office*:
- Official transcripts and evidence of degrees earned, in English and the native language, of all post-secondary education
- Official GRE, GRE Subject tests or GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
For more detailed descriptions of the specific application requirements, click here.
Interview by Invitation
Interviews are extended by invitation only.