Extend eligible undergraduate RPI funding and earn a bachelor’s in up to 8 semesters and a master’s degree in up to an additional 2 semesters.
By applying for an accelerated master's program, you may have the opportunity to begin taking courses toward your master's in your junior or senior year (if your undergraduate class schedule permits) and continue your eligible undergraduate RPI funding for up to 2 semesters of graduate study.
Students studying for a bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or any of the many majors at Rensselaer can add a business degree to help them understand the context of the business world in which they’ll be operating. Lally undergraduate students can add a master's degree in one of our more technical masters’ programs to deepen their skills in a specific business function.
- Business Analytics
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Analytics (QFRA)
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have 90 credits of coursework (including AP credits, transfer credits, and courses in progress)
Program Application Link
- The co-terminal program application can be found here.