While the Lally B.S. in Business & Management curriculum emphasizes fundamental business skills we want our students to excel in quantitative and computer skills and be reflective about their choices, creative and innovative in their problem solving, and informed of global/societal issues.
You are here
Curriculum & Courses
Our undergraduate curriculum is aligned around three central pillars: Management, Natural Sciences, and Humanities.
Thirteen required core business courses:
- Introduction to Management
- Leadership I
- Leadership II
- External Environment of Business
- Statistical Methods
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Microcomputers & Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Operations MGMT
- Computer Information Systems
- Marketing Principles
- Organizational Behavior in HP Orgs.
- Human Resources in HP Organizations
- Strategy & Policy
Six required courses from the School of Science:
- Math (3 courses)
- Natural Science (2 courses)
- Computer Science (1 course)
Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences
- Cognitive Science
Lally undergraduates also have 24 credit hours to complete.