Complement your studies in engineering, science, or the humanities with a minor that provides an inside look at the key principles of marketing. This program is designed for Rensselaer students majoring in other fields.
- MGMT 1100 — Introduction to Management
- MGMT 2430 — Marketing Principles
- MGMT 4470 — Marketing Research
In addition to one of the following:
- MGMT 4460 — Consumer Behavior and Product Design
- MGMT 4490 — Advertising Strategy and Promotions
Designated minor advisers can approve course substitutions to meet individual student needs.