Add great value and an important new perspective to your bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or the humanities.
The Co-Terminal Program provides students the opportunity to begin taking courses toward an MBA during their junior or senior year (if undergraduate class schedule permits) and continue their eligible undergraduate Rensselaer funding for up to two semesters of graduate study.
The MBA degree program focuses on the intersection of technology management and innovation, and aligns perfectly with many students’ aspirations. The accelerated co-terminal timeline allows most students to complete their bachelor’s degree and MBA in five years.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- 90 credits of coursework (including AP credits, transfer credits, and courses in progress)
- Essay responses
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
Graduates of the B.S. + MBA Program will:
- Utilize strong analytical skills.
- Manage innovation.
- Communicate effectively in written form, presentations, and teams.
- Demonstrate knowledge of:
- the importance of behaving ethically.
- how to manage in a global environment.
- the functional area of accounting, talent management, economics, marketing, operations, finance, strategy, and information technology.