Bridge the invention skills of engineering with the innovation skills of business.
The EngMBA program engages engineering students early in their undergraduate studies and introduces them to a variety of business principles. In just five years, students earn a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline and an MBA from Lally — a powerful combination to successfully lead, manage, and start companies that compete on the basis of technological advantage.
As part of the program, students will participate in internships or co-ops, gaining technological, business, or entrepreneurial experience.
EngMBA students will have slightly higher but achievable workloads than their peers, as the course load can be up to 19 credits per semester during their junior year.
Students can apply at the end of their freshman year.
- Acceptance into the School of Engineering
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Attendance at pre-MBA seminars
- Students take courses within their chosen engineering discipline during their first three years.
- During their fourth year, students take an equal mix of engineering and MBA courses.
- During their fifth year, students focus fully on completing their MBA.