Dive into the world of finance and learn the key principles of financial accounting, financial decision-making, and more. This program is designed for Rensselaer students majoring in other fields.
- MGMT 2300 — Financial Accounting
- MGMT 2320 — Managerial Finance
In addition to two of the following:
- MGMT 4310 — Financial Trading and Investing
- MGMT 4320 — Investments I
- MGMT 4340 — Advanced Corporate Finance
- MGMT 4370 — Risk Management
- MGMT 4380 — Derivatives Markets
Designated minor advisers can approve course substitutions to meet individual student needs.