Revolutionize and reinvent decision-making to lead and grow organizations.
The business analytics master's program combines foundational business concepts with data management and statistical modeling, which are customized with electives such as natural language processing, machine learning, marketing, and supply chain management. Students will learn to think critically about data by working with diverse data sets, powerful computing and visualization resources, and real-world applications. The master's experience at Lally also includes mentoring from a highly engaged advisory board of executives.
Students who successfully complete this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a mastery of the quantitative elements of business analytics.
- Correctly apply cutting-edge analytical modeling techniques.
- Construct data sets to address business problems.
- Demonstrate familiarity with emerging technologies and practices in handling big data.
- Effectively visualize and display data.
- Communicate analytics insights in writing.
- Create and deliver business presentations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key business functions related to analytics.
Center of Excellence: The Center for Supply Networks and Analytics
This center is dedicated to research, education, and leadership in supply chain management and business analytics.
The master's degree in business analytics prepares students for transformative careers as data scientists, quantitative consultants, market and consumer analysts, or other data-driven positions.
Companies that have hired our graduates include Accenture, Amazon, American Airlines, BlackRock, Bloomberg, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Hulu, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Pratt & Whitney, Wayfair, and more.