You are here
Graduate Resource Center
Rensselaer Lally School of Management Graduate Students:
Before you arrive
- Update your resume to include summer activities and add your pending degree and Lally to your “Education” section.
- Bookmark the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) and this Lally Careers web page.
Once on campus
- Identify the internship and full-time opportunities that you wish to pursue.
- Sign into JobLink to check new job and internship postings.
- Attend all Professional Development Workshops (PDW), employer information sessions, and alumni/ae networking opportunities.
- Use your @rpi.edu e-mail address; that’s where we send job and internship opportunities.
- On that note, please look for e-mails from Tammy C. Bolduc.
Many great employers large and small are recognizing the quality of our Lally School candidates, and our career resources staff will help guide you along the way. We welcome you to join us in the following:
- Be a guest speaker
- Offer an internship
- Create a class project - Fill out the Company Application for the Practicum Program
- Recruit Lally students for jobs
- Attend a Lally School event
- Mentor a Lally student - Email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. After a very successful pilot in the spring of 2016 with MBA students, The Lally School of Management launched a newly created mentoring program. In the fall of 2016 the program was fully implemented and paired mentors one on one to all graduate students and undergraduate juniors. Given the large number of students and mentors involved, they have worked to further expand the efficiency and capability of this program. This semester, a newly created online platform launches and they are seeking more business leaders, professionals and alumni mentors. Visit our mentoring network here to learn more.
Tammy C. Bolduc
Rensselaer Center for Career and Professional Development
Sample of Companies Where Our Graduates Work
|The Ayco Company, LP||Bain & Co.||Bank of China||Beijing International Trust Company|
|Cable Components Group, LLC||Castleton Commodities International||CDPHP||Cisco Systems|
|Citi||CommerceHub||Compusearch||Connecticut Natural Gas|
|DataXstream||Deloitte||Dentsu Aegis Network||Epic Systems|
|EY||Facts & Measures||FactSet||Ford Motor Company|
|GE China||GE Power & Water||Global Foundries||Goldman Sachs|
|Hasbro||Hugh Johnson Associates||IBM||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China|
|Intelligent Retrieval LLC||Johnson & Johnson||JP Morgan Chase||Ketra|
|Paradigm Capital Mgmt.||People's Bank of China||PwC||QueBIT|
|Something Digital||St. Jude Medical||Stryker||Sun Life Financial|
|The Comcast Corporation||Towers-Watson||Trane||UTC|
Sample of Companies Where Our Students Have Internships / Co-Ops
Experiential learning at Lally is a vital component of the experience. Through class projects, internships, co-ops, and professional relationship building, our students connect to industry in ways that are relevant to hiring companies and impactful on student career success.
- Standard and Poor's
- Ford Credit Company
- Paradigm Capital Management