Designed for exceptional students.
An MBA adds great value to a student's undergraduate degree, especially for those in engineering, science, or arts backgrounds. The business school at Rensselaer provides this opportunity with a B.S. + MBA program designed with the exceptional student in mind.
Its focus on the intersection of technology management and innovation aligns perfectly with many students’ aspirations. The accelerated co-terminal timeline allows most students to complete their bachelor’s and MBA degrees in five years.
Learn more about the career and salary benefits of an engineering plus a business degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have 90 credits of coursework (including AP credits, transfer credits, and courses in progress)
- GMAT (preferred) or GRE Scores. Competitive applicants will score at/above 600 (GMAT) or 156/146/4.0 (GRE)
- Essay Responses
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- International Applicants: TOEFL (88 or above) or IELTS (6.5 or above). Please see detailed policy here.
- Optional: ETS Personal Potential Index (PPI) (Applicants who have been away from school for more than one year are encouraged to supply the PPI as a supplement. We recognize that time away from the school environment may impact GMAT/GRE scores.)